Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Commercial & Industrial (HCI) provides solutions for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, commercial and industrial applications along with high-voltage test and measurement solutions. As a leading global manufacturer and supplier in multiple markets, we have quality products that serve the commercial construction, datacom, industrial light, industrial heavy, high voltage, residential and oil & gas markets. HCI has built its success through strong leadership, employee and customer loyalty and an exceptional sales force.
This position will work as part of the JumpCharge team, a new high growth product line, to manage and administrate a cloud-based customer portal website. Management of this system will include helping to maintain cloud database servers, provide technical, web, and support of the JumpCharge product line, and test new software for release.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage website and associated servers
- Administer customer portal needs involved with the website
- Provide technical design, programming support, and test support for new web/cloud developments
- Work alongside software engineering team to continually improve and develop new web interfaces.
- Collaborate with all departments of the company (customer service, marketing, sales) to support transition from design concept to production release.
Skills and Experience
- Preferred Bachelors in Computer Science or experience with Web/Cloud Development
- Preferred experience in the following frameworks: ASP.NET, JQuery
- Experience with managing cloud-based websites
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability assist customers using the web-portal
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office is required.
- Must be currently eligible for employment in the United States.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.