Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Bio-Rad is looking for a Technical Support Engineer III to assist customers and field staff by providing technical phone support on a broad range of clinical diagnostic instrumentation associated with autoimmune, infectious disease, and blood bank product lines with an emphasis on software, LIS connectivity and hardware. Technical Support Engineer provides a wide range of information, from general questions to extensive troubleshooting of software and instrumentation, to Bio-Rad customers and field staff, including providing on-call (after hours) support and occasional travel to assist customers with LIS/interface concerns.Responsibilities
- Provide direct technicalsupport to Bio-Rad customers, sales and field service personnel via phone, letter, fax and other electronic systems.
- Provide technical software, LIS connectivity, and hardware support to Bio-Rad field service personnel.
- Communicate all aspects of a system operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance to customers.
- Accurately document all customer interactions via CRM software application.
- Document all issues with products and forward the information or findings to appropriate manufacturing group.
- Troubleshoot, test, and resolve software, LIS connectivity, and hardware issues, and request back-up resource(s) when unable to resolve problem.
- Develop and maintain proficiency with existing and new products by attending product-related classes, training sessions, and on-the-job training.
- Bachelor's degree in electronics or equivalent.
- 5+ years of transferable electromechanical/electronics/LIS experience.
- Previous field service or technical phone support experience a plus.
Bio-Rad is a global leaderprovidinga broad array of clinicaldiagnostics andlifescienceresearchproducts. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes..