Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
1. Implements and documents preventative maintenance program for communities and
equipment as assigned.
2. Assures grounds, including outside building repair, lawn maintenance and garbage removal
functioning systems in place as assigned.
3. Assures maintenance inside of building, offices, and common areas in building
4. Maintains and/or oversees repair of community equipment to include cost efficiencies;
ensures that equipment is functioning properly and staff are trained appropriately in its use.
5. Assists with apartments for move-in and completes refurbishing of units after move-out as
6. Observes problems, concerns, issues observed with Resident units, the building, and the
grounds and communicates them appropriately.
7. Quality assurance systems in place to decrease loss, breakage, and waste of supplies and
8. Inspects fire safety and emergency records required by regulations as assigned.
9. Maintains and distributes material safety data sheets as assigned.
10. Maintains, in cooperation with the Executive Director, working procedures for emergency
maintenance as assigned.
11. Maintains quality assurance records for physical plant as assigned.
12. Maintains record of Resident repairs and vendor work performed as assigned.
13. Performs janitorial tasks and minor repairs as assigned.
14. Works with vendors and group purchasing organizations to reduce maintenance expenses.