Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
Title: IT Engineer I
An Engineer is a problem solver who analyzes, creates, modifies, and supports a set of complex systems, processes, or operations that enable business capabilities.
Key Duties / Responsibilities - Essential duties are identified by asterisks.
Delivers personal tasks on time and leads the delivery of tasks for natural or cross-functional workgroup
*Participates on initiatives, with deliverables and meets quality standards, on time
*Leads cross-functional initiatives, with deliverables and meets quality standards, on time
*Creates Application and System Design Documents
*Develops reports and systems
*Tests applications and systems
*Responsible for updating/patching systems and applications
* Estimates component/application level work efforts
* Creates RFI/RFP requests / responses for vendor product evaluations
* Designs, Develops and Implements standard Business Rules
* General knowledge in multiple SDLC methodologies
* Technically proficient in application/component or system; may act as internal consultant
* Responsible for fulfilling end-user requests
* Strong communication and facilitation skills
* Provides on call support
* Strong business acumen
* Periodically operates under deadlines and may be subject to extreme workloads
* At times provides guidance to and assists in training less experienced individuals
* Works with guidance or minimal guidance
Education & Knowledge Required
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Experience / Skills / Abilities Required
3+ Years with Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years’ work experience.
Communication & Contacts Required
Communicates directly with internal and external customers.
· Security Sensitive Position
Office and manufacturing facility