Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast – Pasadena, TX
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has been serving the needs of Southeast Harris County for 55 years. It offers 364 licensed beds, a NICU, an Advanced Wound Care Center, and a full complement of hospital services
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you would do in this role:
• Assembles and cleans all patient care equipment.
• Assist with orienting and training new employees and students.
• Performs bedside Spirometry, and adheres to respiratory care protocols, (Incentive Spirometry, IPPB, Meter Dose Inhalers, etc).
• Sets up and administers Aerosol or oxygen therapy. (Nasal Cannula, Ventmask, Partial or Non-Rebreather, simple oxygen mask, Cool Mist vaporizer, face tent, etc).
• Sets up and administers: (IPPB, NEB, Breathing EX., CPT) adhering to the age specific requirements.
• Sets up and maintains Ventilator.
• The technician will be required to perform Diagnostic 12 lead ECG's.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.