Posted in General Business 8 days ago.
|Position Title|| |
Senior Reliability Analyst
|Vacancy Number|| |
|Work Location|| |
Warner Robins, GA
|Hours Per Week|| |
|Job Type|| |
|Job Category|| |
- Responsible for the collection, development, and analysis of maintenance data as well as the production of daily, weekly, monthly, and long-term reliability analyses.
- Lead reliability investigations and provide technical recommendations on systems, structural, and avionics.
- These investigations will address reliability improvements, maintainability assessments, aging aircraft evaluations and other pertinent information.
- Responsible for leading individual and team efforts pertinent to reliability, sustainability, acquisition, and sustainment programs.
- Applies and develops research techniques and expertise to perform assigned tasks and participates with teams in logistics, spares, and maintenance planning and support of research and development programs, life cycle systems management during acquisition, distribution, sustainment and disposal phases of a system lifecycle.
- Responsible for ensuring tasks are accomplished within cost, schedule, and performance requirements of the work effort.
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills.
- May prepare and present formal and informal briefings.
- Complies with all Executive Director approved MERC-wide policies and procedures.
- Adheres to and ensures implementation of approved MERC standard processes (CMMI) consisting of quality management policies and principles, and promotes and attitude of commitment to the continuous quality improvement.
- Remains cognizant of customer needs and pursues new business opportunities.
- Ensures thorough familiarity and awareness of all MERC core capabilities and with the MERC current and potential customer base in an effort to promote MERC capabilities and interests to customer and potential customers.
|Required Qualifications|| |
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
- Requires a Ph.D. in logistics or a closely related area from an accredited college or university and no experience; of a Master's degree in same and 3 years of directly related experience; or Certification as a Professional Logistician (CPL) and 3 years of directly related experience; or a Bachelor's degree in same and 6 years of directly related experience; or a high school diploma and 9 years of directly related experience and a recognized expert in the respective field.
- Technical and specialized knowledge in Reliability Centered Maintenance, Condition Based Maintenance, and/or Maintenance Steering Group 3 (MSG-3).
|Preferred Qualifications|| |
- Avionics/electronics technical school graduate.
- Familiar with fighter/bomber avionics/electronics.
- Hands on aircraft/back shop experience.
- Electronic Warfare system experience highly desired.
|Does this position require travel for University business in a rental car or University owned vehicle?|| |
|Pay Rate|| |
Commensurate with experience
|Pay Basis|| |
|FLSA Status|| |
|EEO Statement|| |