Posted in Other 9 days ago.
|Position Title|| |
Staff Program Manager
|Vacancy Number|| |
|Work Location|| |
Warner Robins, GA
|Hours Per Week|| |
|Job Type|| |
|Job Category|| |
- Works with the customer and Chief Engineers to plan and manage assigned programs according to and in compliance with MERC Standard Processes, to include maintaining an up-to-date detailed programmatic/technical schedule for assigned programs.
- Supports the Program Manager in oversight of successful execution of assigned programs.
- Utilizes various program management tools such as Earned Value Management, parametric models, milestone charts, Critical Path Methods and integrated change control.
- Provides program management support for periodic programmatic and technical reviews of assigned programs to all management stakeholders as directed, including all MERC Directors and Chief Engineers.
- Coordinates the efforts of others whose assignment is a portion of, or related to, assigned programs in order to maximize adherence to program schedules.
- May as as proposal manager responsible for development of programmatic and technical approach. Provides labor and other direct charges (ODC) estimates and manages development of proposal briefings.
- Encourages assigned program personnel to recommend potential program follow-ons and/or tangential future business opportunities and provides those recommendations to members of the Executive Staff.
- Responsible for support and execution of other duties as assigned by his/her immediate supervisor.
|Required Qualifications|| |
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in a business related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
|Preferred Qualifications|| |
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is preferred.
- Avionics/electronics technical school graduate.
- Hands on aircraft/back shop experience.
- Electronic Warfare system experience is highly desired.
|Does this position require travel for University business in a rental car or University owned vehicle?|| |
|Pay Rate|| |
Commensurate with experience
|Pay Basis|| |
|FLSA Status|| |
|EEO Statement|| |