Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
The purpose of the Resource Professional role is the overall management of all aspects of the Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) program for an assigned client. This includes supporting the subvendor/supplier program and its population and its day-to-day operations (implementing and managing the requisition/submittal process and overseeing job placement, day-do-day troubleshooting and problem resolution, managing the on-going relationships and communication, etc.).
• Manage the day-to-day CWS operations for their respective portion of program, which include, management of the requisition process for assigned client, prioritization of orders and requisitions, expedient issue resolution, further refining throughout the process with emphasis on responsiveness and customer services for assigned client; depending upon the engagement size, may train or assign work to administrative staff
• Responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction, maintaining and building new relationships, expectation management and issue/conflict resolution (services and grows the contractor / subcontractor population, managing client and contractor / subcontractor expectations and troubleshooting and issue resolution, etc.).
• Establishes and develops manager relationships within assigned clients and expands existing manager relationships to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and, working in conjunction with the Program Manager staff, the profitability of each contractor/subcontractor placement or conversion
• Help manage sub-vendor / supplier relationship for assigned clients, further refining throughout the process, ensuring optimum customer satisfaction, as well as quality, of each placement.
• Fulfills client service through frequent interaction with client managers to ensure satisfaction and identify potential business development opportunities for program expansion or utilization.
• Is knowledgeable of and understands the contracted terms and conditions between TAPFIN and the client, including pricing as well as client rules of engagement and processes.
• Responsible for ensuring resolution to the day-to-day issues that arise among the contractor/subcontractor population, within their respective program. Reports issues to respective supplier or client for resolution and/or escalation to Program Manager as needed.
• Financial and administrative responsibilities include supporting account growth targets, training and administration of VMS software to client and sub-vendor supplier users.
• Communicates with program team, suppliers and program sponsors, keeps them informed, and shares information regarding contractors, subcontractors and client needs.
• Regularly contacts the client hiring manager, working at assigned client(s), during assignments/projects to remain aware of project status, gathers feedback from clients about consultant progress/performance, and resolves or escalates any issues appropriately; Identify conflicts between the client and suppliers and escalate appropriately.
• Work in conjunction with suppliers and client managers, coordinates on-boarding, contract extensions and offboarding by maintaining awareness of client compliance requirements, start dates, end dates and extensions, to maximize business opportunities.
• Ensure a "customer service" rapport with the client managers and suppliers to understand business and hiring needs and profiles and ensure open communications.
• Provide guidance to suppliers and managers regarding program guidelines, contingent labor policies and compliance requirements.
• Understand and explain the vision, objectives, initiates and process of the Program Management Office (PMO)
• Establish working relationship with PMO Director(s) and/or PM(s)
Team Player - effectively participates in a team environment and help lead the positive work atmosphere
Your Typical Day
• Requisition management (creation of job reqs, intake calls, shortlisting, interview scheduling, hiring manager/supplier follow up, onboarding, etc.)
• Non-requisition management (extensions, timesheets, offboarding, etc.)
• Monitor, respond to, and work items and activities that come into the program mailbox
• Responsible for the execution and meeting of program SLAs
• Responsible for the execution, creation/maintenance and storage of Program Operating Manuals and SOP's
• Completion of a daily activity tracker
Other accountabilities as assigned
• Order Fulfillment - filling job requisitions within an established Time to Fill (TTF) metric
• Requisition Management - keeping the daily req management processes moving in order to fill job requisitions in a timely manner, while also meeting all established SLA's
• Shared Services Utilization - identifying tasks to utilize Shared Services groups and work to transition the activities
• Program Backup Support - ensuring up to date training and readiness to cover assigned programs as a backup
• Experience: Minimum three years staffing industry experience in a vendor on-site or account management MSP role
• Education: Bachelor's degree in business or related field or relevant business experience
Nice to Have
• Preferably a minimum of one-year supervisory experience
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
TAPFIN is a leading managed service provider (MSP) dedicated to the innovation and delivery of integrated workforce management solutions worldwide. TAPFIN's customized, scalable MSP solutions for contingent and project-based spend are instrumental in driving process, performance and productivity improvements across the client organization, while providing visibility, predictability, risk mitigation and overall cost reduction. Part of ManpowerGroup Solutions, the outsourced services offering from ManpowerGroup, TAPFIN offers a complete suite of workforce management solutions that fully leverages a blend of global expertise and local knowledge. For more information, visit www.tapfin.com.