Posted in General Business 15 days ago.
Clinical ConciergeLicensed Vocational Nurse
Are you looking to make an impact in your community whileworking for a top-ranked heath care system? Your next opportunity is here. Theexciting new Cottage Health Urgent Care Platform is looking to hire Licensed VocationalNurses in beautiful Ventura County . Featuresof the urgent care centers include:
1. Independentlystaffed family nurse practitioners
2. Conveniently located, attractive, and ultramodernfacilities to allow for expeditedpatient
3. Fourpatient rooms, a minor procedure suite, an orthopedic suite which includes
in-room- x-ray, laboratory, and the ability to dispense pre-packagedmedications for
Cottage Health is ranked by Fortune Magazine as one of thetop 10 Best Places to Work in Health Care for 2019. We believe that caring forour patients begins with caring for our employees. Cottage employees are part of a professionalteam collaborating to provide the best possible patient care in a positive workenvironment where every employee receives the resources, support andencouragement to achieve excellence in their role.
The Clinical Concierge is the guide for the patientthroughout their urgent care journey, from completing registration, collectingpayments, rooming and vitals, completing point-of-care lab testing,administering medications, assisting the provider with care, discharging, andfollowing-up with patients. It is the role of the Clinical Concierge tocompanion patients and their \"secondary guests\" through the entireexperience to maximize clinical excellence, reduce treatment times, andmaximize the patient experience; before, during, and after the patient visit.This position is a vital part of the office team that cares for patients in theclinical setting working under the direction of the Site Manager and theon-duty provider and works closely with the provider and other clinical staff.Additionally, the Clinical Concierge is responsible for a variety of clinicalfunctions within a clinical setting requiring knowledge and integration ofavailable standard, resources, and data; discretion; good judgment; diplomacy;decision making; and a customer service attitude. Acting as the patientadvocate, the Clinical Concierge has continuous contact with providers,patients, patient families/significant others, community agencies, and patientcare staff and management.
• Successful completion of a Vocational Nurse educationprogram
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
• California licensure as a Licensed VocationalNurse (LVN)
• American Heart Association BLS for Health CareProviders
• Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office andemail
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Knowledge of electronic record, preferably Epic
• Ability to maintain effective and organizedsystems to ensure timely patient flow
• Exceptional customer service and phone etiquette
• Skilled in correct grammar, spelling andpunctuation
Years of Related Work Experience
• Health Care facility clinical experience required.
• At least 1 year p revious experience as an LVN, includingprevious experience with an electronic
health record and phlebotomy