Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
***This position requires you to work in the office; however, during the COVID-19 pandemic, you may work from home.***
The Closing Specialist II works with the closing agent to balance the Closing Disclosure, ensuring fees are accurate and acceptable for purchase or refinance transactions. Contacts Title Companies, Attorneys, Home Lending Advisors, and Client Care Specialists to obtain documentation necessary to close mortgage loans. Ensures timely movement of loans through the closing pipeline, monitoring status and ensuring quality metrics are achieved. Advises all parties of any changes that may occur on the closing disclosure. Responsible to know mortgage guidelines and have the ability to follow published policies and procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Understands and works to resolve customer issues in a timely manner
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple items in a queue
• Proficient in the technical components of the job
• Demonstrates a determination to get the job done right the first time
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency
• Works well under pressure
• Able to build relationships quickly
• Demonstrates ownership and follow through
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
• Minimum of 2 years Mortgage Closing experience preferred
• Possess strong attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Basic office skills including Microsoft Office Suite
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Able to understand and explain Closing Disclosure preferred
• Demonstrated understanding of the end-to-end mortgage loan process
*Must be able to work 9:00am-6:00pm with a preferred Tuesday-Saturday schedule.*
**This position requires you to work in the office; however, during the COVID-19 pandemic, you may work from home. You will need to have your own technology equipment during this time - specifics of the required equipment are as follows:
• Dedicated Laptop or Desktop
• Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse
• Internet- Hard WiredChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans