Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
JPMorgan Chase (JPMC) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. JPMC has made a strategic decision to fundamentally transform its operations through the adoption of artificial intelligence and machine learning at scale. We are the AI Acceleration (AIX) team, a new group headquartered in Palo Alto, tasked with achieving this vision. We are the AI Acceleration (AIX) team, a new group headquartered in Palo Alto, tasked with achieving this vision and we are looking to hire top talent in AI and Machine Learning to join us. You will join the AI Engineering team and work alongside other leaders who have built and shipped AI and Machine Learning products at Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and Salesforce. More importantly, you will be developing transformational AI/ML capabilities that continue to propel JPMC as the leader in Financial Services.
What you will do as a machine learning engineer:
• Create MVP and POCs of machine learning products and services using open source tools, libraries and frameworks.
• Develop machine learning models based on business requirements.
• Build end-to-end machine learning pipelines and applications from concept to training, and to production.
• Work with cross-functional teams of engineering, data science, and product to design and productionize key machine learning capabilities in firm-level AI ecosystem.
• BS, MS or PhD degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field.
• 3+ years of experience in software engineering especially building machine learning applications.
• Solid programming skills with Python, Java or other equivalent languages.
• Hands on skills on industry-standard machine-learning stack (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Jupyter, Spark).
• Understanding of reinforcement learning (RL), deep learning (DL) and experience in information retrieval (IR) and quantitative optimization or related techniques.
• Experience in using machine learning to solve practical problems such as search ranking, recommendation, and time series prediction etc.
• General knowledge of machine learning platforms: SageMaker, Kubeflow, H2O.ai, FBLearner, Michelangelo
• Self-motivation, great communication skills and team player.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans