Posted in General Business 7 days ago.
The CCB Complaints Reporting & Analytics Team is leading a transformation of how we report and analyze information across all CCB businesses and functions. The activities of this team include developing interactive dashboards, analyzing cross line of business relationships and impacts, and analyzing consumer behaviors and the impacts to our business. Our mission is to liberate our people from manual, inefficient, tedious activities through automation and by transforming how we see and understand data. By using the latest innovative software, we employ data analysis and visualization techniques to navigate the storyline, generate the right insights, and answer questions quickly.
The CCB Complaints Reporting & Analytics Team partners closely with operations leadership, senior management, and subject matter experts across CCB to ensure successful implementation of tactical and strategic change efforts. This associate position will report within the team responsible for supporting dashboard development across a line of business or functional area. The remit will encompass all end to end project management, prioritization, planning and execution of work inclusive of design, test execution, and implementation. The successful candidate must possess strong analytical & problem-solving skills, have the ability to prioritize and manage time, and be able to build relationships with key stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Develop and utilize technical expertise in Alteryx and Tableau to obtain and analyze information effectively and efficiently
• Work with key stakeholders (including business leaders) to determine requirements for new dashboards
• Report creation and optimization utilizing Cognos and Tableau
• Have and leverage a strong foundational knowledge of metrics to build effective solutions that simplify, automate, and add value
• Express creativity and ingenuity to transform how we see and understand data
• Develop dashboards in Tableau to summarize and analyze key business drivers
• Work with Technology and Business teams to support dashboards that works efficiently and have strong controls
• Executing data pulls requests for Lines of Business, legal, compliance and regulators
• Understand the variety of sources for information and how to strategically source data
• Tracking development and deployment timelines
• User Acceptance Testing and Validation of new reports
• Support the production of newly developed reports and transition of production activities to Technology
• Partner effectively across CCB Business Operations
• Analyze customer behaviors and business results to develop insights for the CCB Leadership Team
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans