Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
We are seeking a software engineer to help implement the next-level database security solution that provides activity monitoring and data protection for distributed databases and cloud databases. We look for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with our many stakeholders. Responsibilities include software design and implementation, data modeling and analytics.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• 7+years of software development experience in one or more programming languages: Python, Java
• Advanced expertise in database design, administration and development; experience with MS SQL Server and MongoDB a plus
• 5+years of experience with Unix operating systems, shell scripting, syslog.
• Strong working knowledge of Database Security Standards
• Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans