Posted in General Business 5 days ago.
A successful Market Director of Wealth creates a culture of excellence and an environment that meets a high standard of customer service and excellence within the community by building deep relationships and delivering an exceptional customer experience. The Market Director plays a key role in ensuring our customer obsessed culture. We make it easy to bank and invest when, where and how our customers want. You will lead a team of a Financial Advisors who service a wide range of clients, from those just starting to save to those with significant wealth.
As a Market Director in Wealth, you will leverage your leadership and communication skills to:
• Have a passion for our customers which results in all of our employees meeting and exceeding our customer expectations and creating a customer obsessed culture
• Identify opportunities to attract and recruit Advisors, and improve performance of existing Advisors
• Ensure talent and performance strategies are in place to coach, develop and promote Advisors + Drive integration with partners from Branch Management, Business Banking and Home Lending to give our customers access to solutions, strategies and expertise to give our customers one place to meet all of their financial needs + Set the tone of commitment to diversity and inclusion
• Be a visionary who influences the use of technology to meet the customers' needs of today and the future.
• Closely partner with the Supervisory Manager and be expected to manage all day-to-day administrative, supervisory and operational aspects for the business in order to achieve our strategic objectives for a designated territory
• Create a culture of risk and control that acts with appropriate understanding and urgency; with ultimate responsibility to safeguard our customers and our business
• Be proactive; take initiative to identify solutions, have entrepreneurial business spirit and execute with a sense of urgency
• Translate knowledge of financial markets and economic trends for execution of growth strategy.
• At least 5 years of Advisor management experience required, coupled with a proven track record of developing and coaching high performing Advisor teams
• Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience required
• Ability to travel 50% of the time
• + FINRA Series 7, 66 (or equivalent) is required
• FINRA Series 9/10 (or equivalent) must be obtained or retained within a 60 day condition of employment
• Proven ability to recruit, source and attract internal and external Advisor talent by building and maintaining personal network of contacts
• High degree of investment services and product acumen and keen interest in the financial markets + Strong communication skills, attention to detail and excellent follow-through
• Strong commitment to upholding a sound risk and controls environment
JPMorgan Chase is committed to providing a vast set of benefits choices as well as a Wellness Program to help you and your family get healthy and stay healthy. As an additional complement to the benefit plans, we offer a variety of additional programs and services to help meet the diverse needs of our employees, including 401k (for eligible employees), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discount Programs, Business Resource Groups, Backup Child Care, Tuition Assistance Programs and Career Management, just to name a few.Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans