Posted in Management 12 days ago.
Perform Support and concierge type liaison to an assigned customer portfolio. Provide assistance to facilitate the growth of the portfolio through its digital lifecycle. Duties include customer service, linking customers and internal resources, engagement, consultancy and support.
· Respond effectively and efficiently to requests received via phone, email or chat.
· Develop rapport with customer to understand and adequately make appropriate referrals for development and support requests.
· Manage / Facilitate end-to-end support requests from customers for requested services.
· Follow through on all referrals to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Provide recommendations within in area of expertise to support customer needs
· Maintain adequate notes for each request handled to keep remind of team abreast of the status and pending issues
· Submit weekly and monthly status reports (as required according to business demand)
· Attend operations team meetings to give updates and/or recommendations on any issues where new processes and procedures should be considered
· Contribute to additional projects as delegated by the Management team
· Be an active member of a virtual team
· Ensure compliance with company regulations with regards to Data Protection and Information Security
· Native or near native language proficiency in language required.
· Native or near native language proficiency in English
· Working knowledge of technology related to MS software
· Demonstrated professional customer service skills with a respectful and positive attitude
· Excellent spoken and written communication abilities
· Project management and coordination skills
· Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
· Self-motivated, hands-on and independently working individual
· Adaptability and capacity to easily find solutions
· Proactive attitude