Technica LLC seeks to fill the position of Document Preparation Clerk on a Government contract with a place of performance at Fort Bliss, TX.
This position prepares work orders and other related documents before scanning.
- Removing staples, clips, unbinds, cut, unfolds, etc.
- Scan all sizes of documents using document and large format scanner.
- File records as needed.
- Destroy documents as stated within the policy regarding disposition instructions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 18 years of age
- Valid state driver's license
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Must be a US Citizen to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance .
- Experience and knowledge with a document software system is preferred.
- An understanding or experience with Documentum/Application Xtender is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Excellent communication, listening and overall interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Proven ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills to ensure that high quality work-related activities are completed in a timely manner.
- Customer-focused, self-motivated, with the ability to work effect in a team environment
- Skill in and ability to perform duties with efficiency, thoroughness, accuracy, and attention to detail while managing frequent interruptions.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time.
- One or more years of records & data entry experience is preferred.