Posted in General Business 4 days ago.
Here is a great opportunity to join a great company! Medline Industries has enjoyed DOUBLE DIGIT GROWTH for 53 of the past 54 years! We've again been named to the Chicago Tribune's Top Workplaces, and we're again on the list of Becker's Great Places to Work in Healthcare.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Configure and maintain Tableau Server Software
• System Administration (includes sites, server maintenance/Upgrades/patches)
• Change management including software, hardware upgrades, patches
• Monitor server activity/usage statistics to identify possible performance issues/enhancements
• Performance tuning / Server management of tableau server environment (clustering, Load balancing).
• Experience configuring Single Sign-on (SSO) with SAML authentication, Embedding dashboards & Trusted Authentication.
• Proficient in Tableau Command Line Utility and other community based utilities (Tabjolt, logshark, etc.).
• Manage and support migration of objects (dimensions, measures, hierarchies, reports, workbooks, dashboards), from development to production environments.
• Provide appropriate training and support to business users on the use of Tableau interactive web reports, and Tableau Desktop.
• Develop and document standards/best practices for development and administration of the Tableau platform.
• Work closely with technical architects, data and software engineers to ensure optimal application and data database/warehouse design to support reporting requirements.
• Configure and maintain Active Directory integration with Tableau Server
• Configure and troubleshoot Single Sign On (SSO) issues for Tableau Server
• Provide 2nd tier support to user community on various Tableau Server and Desktop issuesSkills & Experience:
• Advanced knowledge and experience with Tableau software (Desktop Pro, Server, Interactor), with a strong understanding of Tableau architecture and administration.
• Experience as Tableau Embedding, Tableau administrator, developing in, configuring and administering Tableau Server.
• Good Knowledge in BI tools including ETL, Data Warehousing, other BI tools.
• Understanding of Active Directory, DNS, Load Balancer and Network firewall.
• Ability to design a stable Tableau solution guaranteed for high operational availability.
• Experience working with Relational Databases (SQL Server - required, Oracle).
• Expertise in Tableau platform sizing, troubleshooting, tuning & disaster recovery.
• Good knowledge of Tableau Metadata tables.
• Must demonstrate ability to analyze medium to large, complex or vague Business or Technical problem and translate analysis into viable solution recommendations.
Plus Skills & Experience:
• Alteryx systems experience
• Business Objects
• Composite (Tibco DV) experience
More About Medline:
Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of healthcare supplies in the United States, providing more than 550,000 products that serve the entire continuum of care. Our innovative products and programs can be found in most hospitals, extended-care facilities, surgery centers, physician offices, home care dealers, home health agencies and retail outlets.
Founded in 1910, Medline has grown from a small manufacturer of aprons, surgical gowns and uniforms to a thriving $12 billion global enterprise because of our dedicated people, entrepreneurial spirit and honest values.
Again named one of the country's "Best and Brightest Companies to Work For," and once again named to Chicago Tribune's Top Workplaces, Medline has experienced fifty-plus years of consecutive annual growth, and is headquartered in Northfield, IL.