Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
Performs a variety of administrative duties to support the assigned branch. Perform duties within warehouse as needed.
• Provide phone support of inbound calls and field calls as necessary; communication via email.
• Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, and handles general inquiries
• Create, process, and file all purchase orders and invoices for the branch.
• Support customers, Sales, vendors and others by answering questions, researching issues and organizing customer and vendor visits.
• Manages all clerical aspects of Protrack performance system and the Kronos payroll system (time off requests, perfect attendance tracking). Maintain office filing systems (employee, OSHA, payroll, bonus).
• Support Human Resource with various pre-employment, onboarding, and ongoing processes including requisition coordination, drug screen, benefit and training enrollment, performance tracking and performance as needed.
• Facilitates New Hire Onboarding presentations to new employees.
• Establish and maintain branch filing systems including employee records for training including onboarding, safety, position, and Code of Conduct. Orders and stocks supplies.
• Process and record all clerical requests for branch including office and warehouse supplies, uniforms, and employee purchases.
• Coordinate and communicate activities for the branch, including all employee events.
• Handles A/P processing for branch including initiating payments, processing rush payments, tracking payments and vendor management.
• Supports the branch management team with the team member timekeeping and attendance programs.
• Responsible for branch communication both via bulletin board and ONN.
• Perform duties within warehouse in various areas including shipping, receiving, picking and inventory.
• Support branch leadership with other tasks as assigned.• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 2 years administrative experience in a busy office environment
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient in arithmetic
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English
• Excellent customer service skills including ability to react appropriately in stressful situations and deal with difficult customer or vendor situations diplomatically
• Willing to work overtime and assist in other areas of the branch as needed
• Previous SAP and Catalyst experience and familiarity with transportation a plus
• Bilingual (Spanish)