Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
Dentsply Sirona is the world's largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona's products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona's global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company's shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we're looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
The primary role of the Imaging Trainer is to provide training and support on all imaging products with both internal and external customers. The trainer must promote current and accurate information on imaging and therapeutic technologies and products related to our businesses. Ideal candidate will live in the Santa Rosa/Sacramento area.
Key responsibilities for the Imaging Trainer include:
• Develops appropriate teaching materials to enhance company materials. Presents and trains on our imaging product portfolio including both intra oral and extra oral products, as well as therapeutic packages.
• Follows up on trainings to ensure that trainings meet stakeholder needs.
• Serves as clinical expert on imaging product portfolio including patient positioning and sensor placement for excellent clinical outcomes, supporting sales professionals, dealers and customers.
• Serves as field sales resource to ensure proper product usage. This may entail sales cotravels and/or customer visits.
• Provides educational support and training as needed for Sales professionals, Marketing, R&D, Market Development, and other Dentsply Sirona Business Units as needed.
• Develops and fosters a cooperative working relationship with the local sales professionals within the territory.
• Contributes and updates existing curricula and develops new curricula in cooperation and with approval of Preventive SBU Clinical Affairs Manager.
• Assess and evaluates applicability/practicality of established curricula based on external client inputs creating an environment of continuous improvement.
• Keeps abreast of the scientific literature to ensure educational programs are current.
• Establishes a knowledge base of clinical practice trends and information related to competitor products.
• May be responsible for reviewing, documenting, logging, maintaining and/or initiating the investigation for potentially serious complaints.
• May be required to attend ongoing required Dentsply Sirona training
• Reviews scientific materials related to our product lines. Analyzes and interprets pertinent scientific research articles ensuring that internal teams are updated as needed.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
Years and Type of Experience:
• Clinical dental experience required
• Certified Dental Assistant / Registered Dental Hygienist designation/experience highly preferred.
• Experience in a clinical setting with IO Radiographs, 2D pans and 3D imaging is required.
• Proven presentation/training skills
Key Required Skills, Knowledge and Capabilities:
• Technologically savvy with High level of proficiency or ability to master use of personal computers, MS Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, and other platforms such as Skype for Business and Adobe Connect.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated presentation skills.
• Attention to detail and appreciation of deadlines.
• Adaptable, self-motivated and team orientated.
• Ability to incorporate new research materials into clinical programs.
• Ability to travel and operate a motor vehicle.
• Ability to travel extensively requiring overnight stays domestically; approximately 50% travel.
DentsplySirona is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or protected Veteran status. We appreciate your interest in DentsplySirona.
If you need assistance with completing the online application due to a disability, please send an accommodation request to email@example.com. Please be sure to include "Accommodation Request" in the subject.
For California Residents:
We may collect the following categories of personal information in connection with the submission of your resume or application materials to us for employment, and if hired, your employment with us: identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, birthdate); personal records (e.g., telephone number, signature, education information, criminal background information, passport number and visa information); consumer characteristics (e.g., sex, marital status, veteran status, race, disability, sexual orientation); professional or employment information (e.g., resume, cover letter, employment history, background check forms, references, certifications, transcripts and languages spoken); and inferences from personal information collected (e.g., a profile reflecting abilities and aptitudes).
The above categories of personal information are collected for the following business purposes: performing recruitment and hiring services; processing interactions and transactions (e.g., to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, managing the workforce); and security (e.g., detecting security incidents, protecting against fraudulent or illegal activity).
For additional details and questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org