Posted in General Business 7 days ago.
Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:016867 Maintenance Technician (Open)
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulic troubleshooting, operation and repair of production machines (including lathes and milling machines).
- Adheres to all plant safety policies. Participates in plant-wide safety, housekeeping,
- Operational Excellence and Lean Manufacturing programs.
- Reading and interpreting engineering blueprints.
- Installing new production equipment.
- Servicing and maintaining equipment including motors, cranes, forklifts conveyor systems, transmission systems, and production-related equipment ect..
- Inspecting and assessing the functionality of production machines.
- Troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns.
- Adjusting mechanical parts using hand and machine tools.
- Fabricating parts for repairs and machine upgrades.
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
- Communicating with the production team and maintaining a clean work area.
- Preparing and submitting maintenance reports.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif’s Equal Opportunity Policy.