Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
Associate Director, ICP Media & Ops
RB is searching for an Associate Director of ICP Media and Operations!
Integrated Comms Planning
• Develop Strategic Communications Strategy based on brand objectives in collaboration with agency partner sand internal and global stake holders
• Lead entire Communications Planning Process, ensuring seamless collaboration with internal and external key stakeholders - Media/ Digital Agencies, Creative Agencies, PR Agencies, Consumer Market Insights Team (CMI), and Brand Teams
• Partner with CMI and brand team on development of Consumer Journey Lead creation of Content Plan/ Ecosystem across paid, owned, earned channels to drive consumer connections
• Spearhead the oversight of integrated/ multi-channel Tactical plans that deliver against the consumer journey and content ecosystem needs
• Drive new innovative "first to market" opportunities that will be breakthrough for RB and are in line with Communication Objectives
• Seek and evaluate strategic media opportunities and serve as a thought-leader on new and innovative ways to reach and connect with our customer.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with performance manager, CX journey manager, and agency partners to drive brand goals.
• Develop a strategic vision for our audience growth across channels in support of broader business goals.
• Partner with the experience planner Develop test and learn scenarios to continue to innovate and accelerate media performance
• Translate high-level business strategies into paid media tactics across all digital channels including SEM, Social, and Display.
• Foster relationships with key platforms (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Spotify) to ensure RB is on the radar for all beta testing, and new product offerings
• Prepare forecasts and review performance reports w/ the performance manager that monitor and analyze key media metrics, quality, and campaign performance.
• Oversee post-buy audit and optimization efforts to ensure the integrity and efficiency of the media plans
• Monitor competitive activity to identify trends and opportunities and maintain industry best practices and emerging strategies that will keep the brand marketing up to date.
• Identify new platforms, partners & integrations, evaluate these (and existing platforms) over and maintain a POV here
• Establish KPI's and media dashboards to be shared with internal and global stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree required. Degree in data analytics, statistical analysis, computer science or related major preferred.
• 6+ years of experience working with media plans, consumer data, segmentation; minimum 4 years of work experience with a major media agency or a digital advertiser.
• 6+ years relevant professional experience in media strategy, planning and buying.
• Strong knowledge of traditional and digital media research, trafficking, tracking and reporting processes, techniques and technologies
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark