Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Head of Global Security Operations in our Boston, MA location.
Serving as a senior member of the Global Security team and the primary deputy for the Chief Security Officer, the Head of Global Security Operations will manage several key security disciplines: Crisis Management, security risk management, site security solutions and developing a Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) strategy.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Crisis Management (CM):
- Develop a best in class CM program with a key focus on improving Crisis Communications and collaboration with ERM, BCM and DR teams
- Develop and maintain pre-crisis, crisis response, and post-crisis protocols and support material for the Global Security function
- Lead the security response to global crisis events and serve as the conduit to corporate resources and services for regional, local and/or BU crisis teams
- Oversees the training, awareness, preparedness, exercise, testing and maintenance of the enterprise CM program
- Foster robust interoperability with cross-functional CM team members (e.g. Legal, IT, Operations, Safety, Finance, HR, Communications, etc.) to deliver business sustainability during a crisis
Security Risk Management:
- Align the Global Security Directives with a standardized risk assessment program to ensure risks are properly identified, evaluated and the vulnerabilities are strategically mitigated across the enterprise
- Structure security governance and risk mitigation measures to align with the enterprise risk tolerance
- Collect regional security risk assessments and document the findings into a central security risk register
- Support global expansion efforts to ensure security risks are identified and mitigated through area risk assessment tools
Enterprise Site Security System Solutions:
- Identify new and cutting edge technology (AI, Camera Analytics, BOTS, etc.) that can be introduced into the overall program to support Global Security's digital transformation efforts
- Develop an enterprise site security system strategy, standards, technical specifications and implementation playbook
- Integrate multi-functional corporate capabilities and processes into the security systems technology roadmap
- Design integrated systems capabilities with a multi-functional team which promotes efficiency, leverages technology and streamlines processes
- Align security solutions and integrated capabilities to accommodate a broad range of area and country risks (Low, Moderate, High, Extreme)
- Serve as an expert, providing tools, processes and support to regions/countries during integration and commissioning of new/upgrading system installations
- Implement system automation capabilities to minimize manual tasks
- Develop a system testing plan and maintain a system life cycle roadmap
- Foster multi-modal strategies (e.g. staffed guards, mobile patrols, remote monitoring) maximizing the use of technology to enhance security operations while reducing unnecessary costs
- Identify tools and programs that will build consistency in our efforts to safeguard corporate sites and assets
- Design and train on evaluation protocols to assess the company's return on investment and guard force efficacy against contract deliverables (KPIs)
- Create standard KPIs and SLAs that can be reported from each site for regional reports, global reports and executive reports
- Provide expertise, technical guidance and training to ensure security services are carried out effectively with sensitivity to country and cultural variety
- Provide advice and recommendations during RFP activities
Global Security Operations Center:
- Develop Security's capabilities to monitor threats, detect risks, quickly respond and recover from events
- At the direction of the Global Crisis Management Team, deliver communications capabilities and protocols which directly support monitoring and response to a corporate crisis
- Collaborate with Cyber Security on Insider Trust programs
- Define the Global Security threat intelligence requirements
- Create procedures for remote monitoring (of sites that are connected to the enterprise security systems solution) in an effort to reduce local and regional costs.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant field; security, management, or business
-Certified professional (e.g. CPP, PSP, CEM, CMCE, etc.)
-15 years of security experience
-5 years of global security leadership in the listed key areas
- Executive presence with exceptional communication and relationship building skills; effective at building trust and the ability to deal directly with stakeholders across all levels of the company
- Expertise and technical experience in the areas of intrusion detection, access control systems, alarm and video management, operation of command and control centers and security system integration
- Ability to create and manage a budget effectively
- Ability to lead people across a diverse range of services and needs
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to take initiative
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401K plus match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers .
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We're recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.