Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Job Description Summary : We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts, pilots and mechanics!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Responsible for administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations though a positive working attitude with pleasant disposition, polite, professional and customer-orientated. Administers phones, mail, supplies, filing and greet all person(s) when entering the Air Revenue Cycle department.
o Answers multiple line phones in active call center and transfers, conferences as appropriate
o Maintains/supply lists of current staff for phone lists, email contacts, etc....
o Administers and/or grades assessment test for potential new Patient Accounts employees
o Develops and maintains a positive rapport with all contacts
* Mail Processing
o Date stamps and distributes incoming and or outgoing correspondence as appropriate
o Processes letters and reports
o Establishes/maintains a system of ordering and maintaining inventory for both stock and non-stock items that will eliminate any need for being out of a needed item at any given time
o Counts material, equipment, supplies in stock and posts inventory records manually or using a computer
o Stocks and/or delivers supplies to appropriate location
o Verifies incoming/outgoing material is accurate and accounted for
* Perform other duties as assigned
* One year experience in an office atmosphere with knowledge of customer service
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports
* Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information | Job Description :
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Work in a team environment
* Utilize various software programs
* May be required to sit for long periods of time
* Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
* Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
* One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
* Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
* Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
* Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
* Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Reports to: Team Supervisor
Interrelationships: Director of Air Revenue Cycle and Air Revenue Cycle employees
If your passion is flying and you have the skills to deliver patient care in missions where every second counts, apply today!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled