Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Are you the nurse we're looking for?:
~ PROGRESS IS IMPOSSIBE WITHOUT CHANGE ~
POST ACUTE AND REHAB:
Great thing often start from New Changes.:
PRESTIGE CORE VALUES: Respect Integrity, Commitment, Trust:
Must have Acute and Long Term Care experience within the last 3 years.:
* Prestige at Karcher Estates has the ability to meet your employment needs.
* Prestige Care is the employer of choice for kind, compassionate people searching for meaningful work in a nurturing, ethical and active environment.
* We offer a uniquely sensitive approach and personal touch to caring for
* people in the senior years of their lives.
* Karcher has a great location off the Nampa/Caldwell Blvd - located next to the Karcher Mall
* Offering detailed medical floor orientation.
* Computer Charting, Med Pass Computer Technology.
* Pyxis - Medication Management System.
* New Med Carts/Reliable Vital Sign Monitors.
* Teamwork that leads to higher staff job satisfaction, increased patient safety, improved quality of care, and greater patient satisfaction
* APPLY ON LINE AT www.prestigecare.com (http://www.prestigecare.com) or call Nikki @ 208-465-4935 ext 341:
What does the Resident Care Manager (RN) - MDS Nurse do?:
If you want to serve in a nursing leadership role where you stay busy, get to train other nurses, and get to help guide the care program at a care center, this job is for you! In this role, you would be coordinating the daily nursing activities and care as prescribed by care plan (in collaboration with the Director of Nursing), as well as physician orders and in accordance with accepted standards of nurse practice and regulations. You will be promoting a positive physical and psychosocial environment for the residents. You will get involved with the coaching/teaching/training of other staff as well.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Resident Care Manager (RN) - MDS Nurse role and what can we offer you?
The Resident Care Manager role is truly unique and for the right person, is exactly what they seek in their professional life. Consider what we can offer you:
* We are a 35+ year old, family owned and operated organization that has a strong promote from within culture.
* The ability to work Monday-Friday, during the day with a ton of schedule flexibility (this isn't shift work!).
* You would be in a leadership position, overseeing the entire care program including coaching and teaching various nurses as well.
* Robust and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, EAP, 401k match, employer paid life and disability insurance, and more.
* Accessible and engaging regional operations and nursing support staff to bounce ideas off of, get additional guidance, and partnership to allow you to be a high performer.
* The ability to directly influence the care of our residents.
In this job, every day you will...
1. Implement the established plan of care and delegates in accordance with scope of practice in collaboration with the physician, Director of Nursing Services, clinical team members, social services, physical therapy, the resident and the resident's family by tailoring care to meet individual needs of the resident.
2. Monitor work assignments, provides coaching, training and feedback, and assists in daily management of clinical team members including licensed practical nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA). Escalates pertinent information to the Registered Nurse (RN) or Director of Nursing Services (DNS) timely.
3. Assist with new admissions, transfers, discharges and oversees ongoing resident care ensuring documentation is current, signed, and the recordkeeping meets the policies and procedures.
4. Gather information and assists with completion of MDS, observations and forms as scheduled for each resident.
5. Contribute to resident care conferences and under the supervision of the RN or DNS, evaluates the interdisciplinary plan of care for each resident.
6. Observe, audit and reviews each resident's condition, status, and care requirements and takes appropriate action to assure care needs are met.
7. Review nursing care plans for each resident that meets the individual needs of the resident and the physician recommendations. Reports changes in condition of residents that requires nursing intervention notifying the physician, DNS, and family. Documents all pertinent information in the interdisciplinary notes and on the 24-hour report timely and accurately.
8. Assist in the management of the Infection Control Program and Antibiotic Stewardship including acting as an Infection Preventionists (as required) and completing specialized training in infection control. Provides education to staff on infection control practices, investigates and reports incidents of infection and tracks infection data.
9. Participate in leadership team by actively contributing in decision making, grievance follow up, building and company-wide initiatives and attending leadership team meetings such as stand up, Managing Acute Care Conditions (MACC), Nutrition at Risk (NAR), Utilization Review (UR), Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) and other meetings as required.
10. Participate in the manager on duty and clinical on-call rotation as assigned; including weekend on-call duties and covering clinical shifts as necessary to ensure resident care needs are met.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
In this role, you will need to have graduated from a licensed nursing school and must possess an Associates Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing. You must possess an active RN license in the state in which you wish to operate.
Additionally, you will need to bring a minimum of 1 year working in geriatric nursing, including experience with medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies. Bringing one year in a supervisory/management position, with experience with budgets, staff development, training and scheduling is preferred. Ability to creatively problem solve in both resident care and employee management situations. Must be a team player, well organized, and flexible.
Ways you can advance beyond the Resident Care Manager (RN) - MDS Nurse role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Director of Nursing, Health Services Director (Assisted Living), or other regional nursing roles with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED - At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.
Karcher Post-Acute and Rehabilitation Center:
Karcher is Located at 1127 Caldwell Boulevard Nampa, ID 83651 just 20 short miles West from the heart of Boise.
With a new Director of Nursing in play and the continuous superb survey scores the team just keeps getting better! In the past 4 years Karcher has become a 4-Star facility with 5-Star quality measures, staffing rations, and RN coverage.
Karcher and the 66 licensed beds that they have has become the provider of choice with the local hospitals in the Nampa area due to their excellent therapy staff. Amongst their high-quality staff, another reason it is a provider of choice is due to the easy access to several local shops and restaurants for those visiting! The area is growing tremendously with many new homes and amenities making their way to Nampa.
The staff at Karcher differentiates them from the rest of the industry. You won't find a better team in the area. Karcher has enjoyed a string of unbelievably high performance, including multiple recent deficiency-free surveys.
Our community is stunning, immaculately kept up and a truly safe and enjoyable place to spend your working days. Celebration, fun, and encouragement of one and other is daily. Everyone is a team-player and always pitching in to help. The laughter of our team members as well as our residents flood the halls to give it a family-oriented feel. This culture allows Karcher to have low turnover and the positions that do come open to be like a rare diamond!
This is a culture of high performance and teamwork.
Our managers at the community are accessible and present at all times to support our team. By working at Karcher, you would be relishing in an open-door policy, responsive leadership style, a supportive environment, a management team that engages with staff and incredible opportunities for career advancement.
If working in a home-like setting, with a robust team atmosphere, and with a national award-winning employer that has a great promote-from-within culture, then Prestige Senior Living - Karcher is the place for you.
Who Is Prestige Care?
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is a employer that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end of every day.:::::