Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
• This role will run both the Duplo line and the 13oz can line. This role may also serve as a utility person in another workstream to fill in for vacancies or other gaps.
• Follow all documentation and Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines
• Follow the Hazardous Analysis & Critical Control Points program
• Follow site Environmental, Health, and Safety guidelines
• Assist in developing Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, and Training Documents
• Complete all training on cleaning techniques and equipment
• Sterilize of the Surge Tanks, and Fillers, and CIP of the Product Delivery Lines
• Ensure compliance with Manufacturing Batch Record and Packaging Batch Records
• Prepare and/or approve necessary paperwork
• Perform all testing procedures including Hydrogen Peroxide Residual Testing, Filter Integrity Testing, Seal Integrity Test Equipment, Sediment Testing, and other WIP Lab tests
• Execute the proper manufacturing non-conformity segregation of containers SOP
• Follow all Visual Management and Lean manufacturing practices
• Understand the Key Performance Indicators for the line, track KPI progress throughout shift, communicate discrepancies, and drive improvement plans
• Participate in Root Cause Analysis and other troubleshooting methodologies
• Service & operate power vehicles such as a fork truck or walker/stacker
• Responsible for critical decision making and recommendations around process critical control parameters
• Notify appropriate personnel of FDA and OSHA violations
• Coordinate the segregation of product when necessary due to a potential quality defects
• Initiate appropriate paperwork/documentation for quality defect or process deviations
• Take appropriate steps immediately when the production line conditions and/or checks do not meet standards
• Provide samples for Quality Control testing
• Keep all work areas clean, safe, and orderly according to 5S Workplace Organization and Standardization process
• Perform the set-up, operation and loading of components, changeover, adjustment, inspection, lubrication, cleaning, shutdown, and preventative maintenance of equipment
• The position requires the flexibility to operate each piece of equipment in the filling and UHT/NSTO operation as well as material supply and relieve for breaks and lunches
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Computer Proficiency (Microsoft Office, SAP, PI, QA related software)
• Basic SPC, Continuous Improvement, and PI System knowledge
• The ability to check information quickly and accurately, the ability to follow work instructions in practical work related setting
• The ability to apply basic rules of arithmetic and demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot & problem solve mechanical issues
• The ability to lift up to 50lbs, bending, etc.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Nearest Major Market: Evansville
Job Segment: Environmental Health & Safety, Healthcare