Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Ntirety provides Multi-Cloud Managed Solutions that enable IT to shift from managing operational risk to creating a future-ready, agile enterprise. Ntirety is the only Managed Solutions Provider for multi-cloud solutions with guaranteed business outcomes. Our solutions are backed by the industry's first and only Guidance Level Agreements (GLAs): actionable insights that improve mission-critical application security, cost, and agility. Our engineers in North America, Europe, and Asia deliver solutions that shift tactical Enterprise IT operations to business transformation for thousands of global customers. With fourteen data centers around the world, Ntirety also ensures strict compliance to PCI, HITRUST, HIPAA, FERPA, and GDPR guidelines and regulations.
We are first and foremost a service company, enabled by technology... not the other way around. We believe that service is the core to creating a vibrant, "built-to-last" organization. If what we've said isn't a mission you can get behind, or you are looking for a big paycheck to do more "directing" than "doing"... stop reading.
Still with us? You likely believe that there is more to a job than just getting paid, and that the mission really matters. Good. Because we believe that too.
For more information about Ntirety, please visit www.ntirety.com.
Ntirety is seeking a Corporate Governance, Risk and Compliance Analyst to join their team. The Corporate Governance, Risk and Compliance Analyst role is to ensure the secure operation of Ntirety computer systems, servers, and network connections in accordance with Ntirety internal processes, procedures, and with external regulatory requirements and other Compliance, Security, and Privacy Standards.
The Corporate Governance, Risk and Compliance Analyst will use their theoretical and practical knowledge of Security Standards, industry like HIPAA for the HealthCare sector, PCI and Sarbanes-Oxley for the financial sector, and domain aligned like ISO27001 and SSAE 16, to develop the measureable requirements for necessary to develop policies, processes and procedures and then audit Ntirety internally against those requirements. They will work with the relevant internal and external entities Clients and/or Partners to ensure all compliance criteria, whether on the international scale (such as GDPR) or local scale (such as municipal environmental permits and reporting) is met.
The Corporate Governance, Risk and Compliance Anlayst will work with Ntirety Business Units/Product Management to ensure Ntirety Service Offerings are compliant. The tasks also include conducting regularly scheduled audits on internal systems and hosting third-party audits as required in order to maintain certifications and compliance certificates and to deploy, manage, and maintain security audit systems and their corresponding or associated software. They develops, implements, maintains, and oversees enforcement of internal security policies and procedures and also plans and implements system security administration and user system access based on industry-standard best practices and compliance requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security, compliance, and IT risk management program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information owned, controlled or processed by the organization in the US, Canada, and overseas.
* Work with the information security team, Legal and HR management teams as required, including overseeing regularly scheduled compliance reporting as required.
* Develop, maintain and publish up-to-date security and compliance policies, standards and guidelines, and oversee training and dissemination of policies and practices.
* Create, communicate and implement a risk-based process for vendor management, including assessment and treatment for risks that may result from partners, consultants and other service providers.
* Develop and manage budgets for compliance resources, and monitor them for variances as well as forecasted shifts in demand.
* Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes, and work with stakeholders through the organization on identifying acceptable levels of residual risk. Thereafter monitor for deficiencies and opportunities for improvement and aid in the overall organizational maturity in regards to proper compliance and security practices.
* Maintain and enhance an information security/compliance management framework based on COBIT/Risk IT, ISO27001 and/or National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
* Respond to security and compliance queries from customers or partners.
* Perform security assessments on suppliers.
* Perform risk based audits and assessments with guidance from necessary department heads.
* Assist in the deployment of various Governance, Risk and Compliance tools.
* Document and test Information Technology controls.
* Ad-hoc information security and compliance projects as necessary extending beyond the US.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
* 7 years' of experience in a combination of compliance, risk management, information security and IT jobs.
* Experience and good understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance processes.
* Experience developing information security policies and procedures.
* Experience with PCI process and regulations.
* Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, such as) SSAE 18, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Payment Card Industry/Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), HITRUST, ISO 27001, the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), Canada's Anti-Spam Law (CASL) and US CAN-SPAM.
* General knowledge of IT audit and risk management / assessment process.
* Displays intellectual curiosity, innovation, creativity, persistence, commitment, passion and optimism.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Self-motivated, results driven individual requiring minimal oversight that can work to accomplish goals in a collaborative environment.
* Willing to learn and dive into new areas of regulatory compliance in the US, Canada, and overseas as necessary.
* Must be flexible regarding program schedule changes and be willing to adapt to these changes in order to fulfill program deadlines.
* Must be able to operate in a very dynamic and high productivity environment.
* Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials
* Prior experience working in a service provider.
* Working knowledge of GRC tools such as IVIS, Allgress or similar.
Ntirety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Ntirety thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.