Senior Project Scheduler (Remote) at CNSI in Lakewood, Ohio

Posted in Other 19 days ago.

Job Description:



CNSI is looking for a Project Scheduler with IT related project experience to join our team!

As the Project Scheduler, you will support a large state Medicaid project performing planning, coordinating, and scheduling project activities to ensure alignment with project and client requirements. Project scheduling will comprise 60% of the role, the remaining 40% involved in Project Delivery support activities. This role is a member of the Project Management team and reports directly to Program Delivery Leadership.

*Working remotely (Central or Eastern times) within the United States is acceptable for this position.

What You Will Do:

  • Lead the maintenance of project plans throughout the entirety of the project life cycle with support from project leadership.

  • Conduct advance scheduling analysis to ensure that schedules are developed in a structured manner that aligns to project and client goals and objectives.

  • Establish, collect and report project metrics.

  • Ensure that project schedules align to budgetary requirements and provide basic analysis to assess any changes to project cost or schedule.

  • Perform plan updates, set up tasks and subtasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project contract requirements as scheduled.

  • Develop and perform basic analysis of critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend workarounds.

  • Oversee one or more software products end-to-end and assist in the direction of project-level activity and associated team personnel.

  • Collaborate with the client to incorporate schedule needs into the master schedule.

  • Provide project management support for prime or sub-contractor, fixed price, or time and materials projects.

  • Assist in escalating risks, issues, action items, and change requests to the appropriate leadership in a timely manner.

Who You Are:

  • You have a Bachelor's degree (or in lieu of a degree, equivalent experience) with 5-7 of years relevant experience in project planning, delivery and management and 3-5 years of project management scheduling experience.

  • You understand SharePoint applications, Teams, Zoom or WebEx.

  • You have experience working with Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and Visio, with a working knowledge of the rest of the Microsoft Office suite of applications.

  • You have a strong understanding of IT project management and can create and manage project plans.

  • You have strong problem-solving, analytical, and evaluative skills.

  • You have strong presentation and facilitation skills.

  • You demonstrate leadership skills and ability to work effectively with different teams and contributors both directly and in a matrix environment.

  • If you have a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other relevant certifications, it would be "a plus".

  • If you have domain knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, or healthcare verticals, it would be "a plus".

About Us:

At CNSI, we strive to be the market leader and most trusted partner for innovative and transformative technology-enabled solutions that improve health outcomes and reduce costs. We're passionate about helping our clients improve the health and well-being of individuals and families. We succeed when our clients succeed.

Innovation and commitment to our mission are core to our DNA. And through our shared values, we foster an environment of inclusion, empowerment, accountability and fun! You will be offered a competitive compensation and benefits package.

CNSI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.

Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities

The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)