Posted in Management 22 days ago.
Title: Channel Manager - Parcel Locker Solutions
Date: January 26, 2021
Central US or East Coast Remote
Reports To: EVP, Parcel Locker Solutions North America
Parcel Pending by Quadient is the fastest growing business line for this global company. The tremendous growth of Ecommerce has driven the need for a safe, secure, and efficient package management process. Parcel Pending, acquired by Quadient, has been the leader in the Multi-family vertical for Smart Lockers for a number of years. Now with the global customer base and bench strength of Quadient, our solutions are being deployed in multiple verticals to include Retail, Higher Education, Commercial and Corporate markets, and Couriers.
Our product and software services has expanded to serve these markets, generating opportunities to partner with organizations large and small to enhance and add value to the solution for our shared customers.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced work environment, and we currently have an opportunity for a Channel Manager to make an immediate impact on our team and company. The Channel Manager role is focused on supporting Parcel Pending by Quadient's effort to grow market share within multiple verticals by developing a Partner program with companies to package our solutions with their own product offerings. What you will do:
1. Drive strategy and execution of new partnerships.
2. Drive interest in Parcel Locker Solutions by performing and participating in presentations and product demonstrations when in identifying for new partners then supporting those partners in revenue growth
3. Generate new sales through partnerships by identifying potential channel partners across a variety of segments, geographies, and specific areas of expertise, to accelerate growth into new markets.
4. Close global partnership agreements by utilizing Quadient goals, organization effort and channel synergies.
* Support the recently signed partners in growing revenue
* Manage Commercial sales opportunities while the partner program is being built. This vertical will be primarily partner focused
* Attain net new partners in the first year focused on quality and best match for each specific vertical
* Develop the terms and policies of the partner program with support of the EVP and current partner programs within other Quadient divisions
* Support and deliver all sales tools from marketing to allow a partner to excel in revenue goals
* Achieve revenue targets annually
* Achieve year one hiring goals and add resources based on the current Partner Plan
* Travel when necessary for a key partner meetings and end customer sales calls.
* Weekly reporting of activity using Salesforce.com and/or Google Docs.
Required Skills & Experience
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or University in Business/Marketing.
* Proven track record of successful channel partner solution sales.
* Experience selling software/hardware solutions into channel partner environments.
* Ability to understand all aspects of a channel partner compensation and reward structure
* Innovative self-starter and positive change agent within the organization with program implementation experience.
* Strong sense of urgency to move the needle on opportunities.
* Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to follow documented processes.
* Must be a motivated, team player who is results-oriented.
* Ability to be an innovative self-starter and positive change agent within the organization.
* Ability to influence, coach and develop relationships with potential partners
* Strong interpersonal ability to work closely with team leads to support individual programs.
* Highly proficient Office applications, Saleforce.com and Google Docs.
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
What Parcel Pending by Quadient Offers You:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Parcel Pending, a Quadient Company, is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.