Posted in Other 22 days ago.
Altria Client Services
Business Support - Information Technology
|Relocation Benefits Eligible||
Are you looking to grow adoption of cloud technologies and capabilities to increase collaboration and automation for a Fortune 200 CPG company? If you have 5+ years of relevant IT experience, have implemented cloud capabilities, engineered complex systems, and leveraged business intelligence platforms, then we want to speak with you! We are currently looking for a Microsoft 365 and Power Platform Lead Engineer in Richmond, VA but are open to remote work arrangements.
What you will be doing:
* Building cloud and engagement solutions, or other automation and analytic capabilities for clients across the company, particularly related to Microsoft cloud services, security and productivity solutions
* Communicating complex technical information to business customers and project teams in an effective and concise manner
* Preparing technical design documentation and task-level project plans to meet functional and non-functional business requirements
* Participating as a hands-on technical resource or lead technical contractors in solution development and deployment
* Actively engaging with security services, identity and federation management
* Assessing technical infrastructure and processes, identifying risks and recommending solutions
* Coordinating with multi-functional resources to deliver end to end solutions
* Code PowerShell and scripts to support administration and automation of Microsoft 365 Technologies
We want you to have:
* Bachelor's degree and 5 plus years of relevant experience
* Cloud services management experience such as Azure Application management, Microsoft 365 capability deployment, and Power Platform management, Power Apps, Power Automate
* Experience migrating from on premise capabilities to the cloud and engaging with clients concerning adoption
* Experience with data visualization tools, such as Power BI is a plus
* Familiarity with process automation and workflow management
* Hands on experience with deployment, migration, and support of core M365 services
* Experience in development using an agile methodology, preferably through Microsoft DevOps
* Strong systems management and organizational skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to communicate optimally with technical and non-technical colleagues
* One or more Microsoft Certifications preferred, such as Microsoft 365 MCSA, MCSE
Altria Group is a FORTUNE 200 company that leads the premier tobacco companies in the United States. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Altria Group holds diversified positions across tobacco, alcohol, and cannabis. Our tobacco companies include some of the most enduring names in American business: Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton. We have 35 percent ownership of JUUL Labs, Inc., the nation's leading e-vapor company. And we have an 80 percent interest in Helix Innovations, which manufactures and markets on!, an oral tobacco-derived nicotine pouch product. We complement our total tobacco business with our ownership of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and our significant equity investment in Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer. Altria's significant stake in Cronos Group, a leading global cannabinoid company, represents an exciting new global growth opportunity.
At Altria, we celebrate the power of diverse teams working together to shape our future. We are inspired to bring our best because our unique strengths are valued. We believe our personal success and progress should be guided by Our Cultural Aspiration, a new articulation of what we value and who we aspire to be, collectively. Our Cultural Aspiration respects and complements individual identity, embracing each other's unique strengths, welcoming newcomers and developing the best, most inclusive and diverse teams. Over the next 10 years, we have the opportunity to make more progress on harm reduction than we have in the past 50 years. Join us as we work together to shape a better future for adult tobacco consumers, our employees, and our shareholders. Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.