Posted in Other 29 days ago.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Conduct neuropsychological evaluations, consultations, and follow-up with adult clinical populations in outpatient and inpatient settings. * Record review * Clinical interview (developmental, social, medical, psychiatric history)
2.Administration of standard tests using oral questions, paper and pencil, computers, manipulation of materials such as blocks and puzzles, and other procedures
3.Depending on the scope and intent of the evaluation, testing focuses on a range of cognitive functions, including attention, memory, language, visual-spatial skills, reasoning and problem-solving, sensory-motor skills, and academic achievement.
4. Questionnaires concerning aspects of mood, behavior, and personality are often administered.
5. Data analysis of the information gathered by history and examination
6. Feedback provided to patient
7. Comprehensive report including personalized recommendations provided to referring clinician and often to patient
Job Requirements Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
1. Current licensure in Massachusetts
2. Doctoral degree (PhD or equivalent) in Clinical Psychology
3. APA-approved postdoctoral training in Adult Neuropsychology