Posted in Other 25 days ago.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
We're looking for an Individual to join the Early Careers team who is passionate about creating exceptional experiences for our people. The Learning, Growth & Retention Specialist will be primarily responsible for implementing the Early Career Development Program. You'll be passionate about growth, development, and coaching, feel at home with an audience, and comfortably work with cross functional teams. Team success is measured by meeting profit goals for the EC cohorts and for their retention over the 3-4 year program.
* Plan and deliver onboarding for our Early Career cohorts
* Facilitate Early Career onboarding program (including company induction, soft skills training, mock client project)
* Coordinate and facilitate Early Career learning modules (soft skills, core consulting skills, business context sessions)
* Evaluate and report on the impact of the Early Career learning modules
* Track completion of learning modules and promotion criteria
* Track compliance with our growth framework (goal-setting, development planning, manager conversations).
* Create and implement strategies to increase uptake of learning modules, career growth activities and other Early Career initiatives
* Coach Early Career employees
* Conduct cohort group connect calls and webinars
* Work closely with HR and Learning & Development teams to stay aligned to all initiatives
* Partner with Onboarding and HR operations teams
* Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Education, Business, or related field
* Understanding of industry learning trends and best practices, adult learning theory, and instructional design principles
* 2+ years of experience driving Learning and Development design, implementation, and management
* Program Management experience that includes managing multiple cross-functional projects and initiatives
* Facilitation experience in a variety of delivery modalities (virtual, hands-on/experiential, instructor led, remote classroom, synchronous/asynchronous) for a variety of audiences
A Tip from the Hiring Manager:
A successful candidate is detail oriented, loves to solve problems and is eager to develop a Lean-Agile mindset.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [emailprotected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.