Posted in Other 25 days ago.
Our client develops human-centered technologies that will measure, model, and modify both the physical and cognitive components of human health and performance. The client needs an Image Processing and Machine Learning Engineer to assist in developing and assessing medical image processing and machine learning algorithms, with a focus on ultrasound.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Develop programming scripts to facilitate annotation, curation, and review of medical images.
* Develop machine learning algorithms to perform tasks such as classification and object detection in medical images.
* Secondarily, analyze and develop insights from large (>1,000 subjects, multiday collections) multimodal physiological datasets. Example biosensor modalities include raw waveforms from electrical (electrocardiogram, electroencephalogram, electrooculogram), optical (photoplethysmogram), and motion (accelerometry) sensing.
* Scale up algorithms to operate on datasets in a supercomputing environment.
* Must be a U.S. citizen with ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance
* BS plus 1-year minimum relevant experience
* Enthusiastic, innovated, self-motivated, able to work collaboratively, able to work in a fast-paced and multidisciplinary environment.
* Experience in working with datasets such as 2D/3D images or timeseries
* Academic training and experience in applying machine learning algorithms
* Software/applications: MATLAB, Python-based machine learning framework such as TensorFlow, Keras, or Pytorch, GitHub.
* Experience with supercomputing clusters, biomedical image processing, ultrasound, physiology.
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
* Location: Lexington, MA 02420
* Travel: None
* Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement)
* Other: All candidates must also successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI). Investigation (CBI).
This job posting sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position, which may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.