Posted in Other 26 days ago.
As America's largest supplier of respiratory and durable medical equipment, Lincare's mission is to set the standard for excellence, transforming the way respiratory care is delivered in the home. We are inspired by a vision to enable patients with chronic conditions to remain engaged in life, with the peace of mind that we are caring for them.
If you are a fast-paced, urgent customer service professional looking for a position that is both financially and personally rewarding, then Lincare is the organization for you!
* work directly with medical professionals and physicians to facilitate patient care
* advocate for and work in lockstep with chronic patients
* partner with physicians and other health care providers to facilitate the ongoing medical care of their patients
* make a difference in the growth of an organization and the quality of care they offer their patients
* work for an organization that rewards success and fosters a culture of promotion
Job Responsibilities include:
* Connecting with patients and health care providers to provide outcome-based solutions for our physician referral sources and existing patient population
* Submitting new orders and monitoring their completion, from initiation to setup, working closely with the clinical, sales, and service departments
* Preparing and analyzing the billing and setup paperwork for patient services
* Working closely with existing patients to troubleshoot issues, identify solutions, and dispatch corrective action via the appropriate departments within the organization
* Recommending potential products or services to management by collecting patient information and analyzing customer needs
* Actively participating in the training of new customer service and sales personnel