Posted in Management 21 days ago.
Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total constructionvalue of more than $500 billion. Hill is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL), and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (www.hillintl.com)
We are seeking to employ a Project Manager with previous healthcare expeirence for on-going construction projects in Pittsburgh, PA.
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Coordinate Architect/Engineers, contractors and respective contracts
* Coordinate schedule and budget information and must be able to identify when the need to intervene arises
* Ability to review project documents (drawings, specifications, RFI's, schedules, etc.) and evaluate the completeness for the respective phase of design and/or construction
* Responsible for managing the quality of the project(s) and manage facility to ensure successful completion as it relates to "on time" and within budget
* Must familiarize and develop a strategy to coordinate the requirements/needs of all interested parties (Board of Education, designers, contractors, user groups and the community)
* Must be able to analyze requested changes and to manage the change process.
* Responsible for plan and project coordination efforts separate line other duties as determined by the program and departmental requirements Monitoring the contractor's schedule
* Prepare overall project schedule to measure contractor's schedule performance
* Coordinating communications between contractor, client, site personnel, and consulting engineers
* Preparing a daily field report and weekly summaries
* Documenting the number of contractor's personnel on site, work accomplished and key issues
* Prepare punch list(s) and monitor completion by the contractor(s)
* Initiating on site project meetings as needed
* Conduct meetings at the job site to improve project communications and reduce interferences
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Note: This job description is intended to provide an indication of the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions to be carried out as part of fulfilling the role mentioned in the job title. Various other duties as required.