Posted in Other 19 days ago.
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse RN - Cardiac Stepdown
Full-Time Days 7A-7P
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF $10,000 for eligible candidates! Relocation assistance may also be available
Our Cardiac Stepdown Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care, in the most compassionate way. Our busy 39-bed intermediate care unit is comprised of a high functioning team oriented group of caring clinical nursing professionals with high morale that work well together, providing care for a variety of stepdown patients including cardiac procedures, interventional and surgical cases. Unlock the possibilities in your nursing career by joining a team that cares like family.
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), theCardiac Stepdown RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for unit patients.
* Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
* Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
* Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including:
* A supportive and collaborative work environment
* Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
* A competitive wage scale
* Generous tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment and clinical certification support
*A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
* HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
We offer a benefits package that will best suit your family's needs. You can choose from a variety of medical and dentalcoverage plans that best fit your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, student loan repayment and tuition reimbursement.
There's a real difference at Medical City Plano, and it's evident in the way we touch the lives of those we treat.
Medical City Planois a full-service, Magnet designated 603-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a Level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
What you need to be successful:
* ADN required and BSN preferred
* Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
* Current BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required
* Must have at least one (1) year Progressive Care, PCU, Stepdown or Intermediate Care RN experience in an acute care hospital
HCA is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.