Posted in Management 23 days ago.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
The candidate will oversee the development, design, user interface, technology integration, and site architecture management. Additionally, this role will be responsible for managing technology teams from definition phase through implementation, as well as contribute to the sales cycle.
The architect will be responsible for defining the architecture, managing the development team, validating designs, supporting estimations, adhering to project development processes and best practices around agile project management and delivery, implementing parts of the system architecture using best practices, working with clients and stakeholders to understand the requirements and how they will be implemented and managing team members. This will include project management, architectural reviews, code reviews, design reviews, coding, unit testing, using design patterns, learning new technologies, and becoming an expert in one part of the system.
* Responsible for defining, maintaining, and supporting the architecture
* Responsible for design, development, and team leadership over the project
* Work in an Agile methodology, supporting the various project teams developing and maintaining the program
* Develop conceptual and technical design including use of Object-Oriented techniques.
* Use deep understanding of Object-oriented (OO) design principles to architect and create custom software solutions or modify package solutions
* Translate the client's business requirements into systems design and document them
* Work with the client's IT organization to establish technology strategy at an application level
* Work with system owners, business owners, technical teams, and functional teams to deliver software solutions
* Establish high, mid and micro level plans and set technical direction for a large team
* Lead the estimation effort for projects and work to identify and manage risk
* Mentor team members
* Experience with systems integration and development, package implementation, and/or interactive design
* Design and architecture experience with major Java technologies
* Experience with migrating to cloud environment like AWS is desired
* Demonstrates ability to do technical design and develop using Java technologies and SOA
* Experience with supporting federal security requirements for enterprise applications
* Strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage client accounts and multi-task teams.
* Solid understanding of all parts of Software Engineering (e.g. Requirements, Design, Implementation, Testing) and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Experience successfully delivering a solution using an agile or iterative SDLC
* Experience with Object Oriented Technologies
* Minimum 5 years design and architecture experience with major Java technologies, such as Spring and Hibernate
* Experience leading a technology current state assessment for IT systems and defining and presenting new solutions to meet the client's future state needs
* Experience with enterprise search engine such as SOLR is a plus
* Experience with application server such as Weblogic is a plus
* Experience with relational database technologies such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server
* Experience with Object Oriented Technologies
* Ability to work with key owners and stakeholders to document requirements
* Eligible for U.S. Government Public Trust Clearance, does not requiresponsorship
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
A Tip from the Hiring Manager:
"Take the opportunity to share your methodologies or simply the way you tackle big problems. If you had the opportunity to do it again, what would you do differently?"
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at[emailprotected]or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.