Posted in Other 22 days ago.
AAF International offers the most comprehensive clean air solutions available across the globe. Selling under the American Air Filter and the AAF International brand names, AAF International has been an industry pioneer since 1921 and has since grown to operations in over 22 countries with over 3000 employees. Our products are the industry benchmarks for quality and performance, and delivers clean air solutions in residential, commercial and industrial air pollution control, gas containment removal, power generation, and other stringent clean room environments.
We are a member of the Daikin Group, the world's largest air conditioning and clean air solutions provider with over $15 Billion in sales and 56,000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1924, Daikin has grown into a diversified industrial manufacturing company offering solutions in clean, air, air conditioning, refrigeration, chemicals, oil hydraulics, defense systems and electronics. AAF and Daikin are powered by our investment in people, products, and our processes.
Our culture of continuous improvement, safety, and world class operations is powered by our people centered management philosophy. This philosophy is built around mutual selection: that while AAF seeks top talent people to join and deliver on our team, we also want each team member to receive job satisfaction, growth & development, and continued happiness in being a long term member of the AAF family. This is fueled by our belief in treating our people, our supply partners, our customers and our environment with the trust and respect we each require, and our passion to give back to our community for our success.
Read more about our philosophy at: http://www.daikin.com/about/corporate/philosophy/index.html
AAF International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
- Install VAC H HVAHVAC filters in various types of air handlers.
- Perform visual inspections of each unit during the service.
- Take notes of any deficiencies and forwards it to manager to contact the customer.
- Insure that the service truck is maintained properly and as noted in vehicles specification guide.
- Accountability of all tools.
- Loading truck.
- Make initial contact with the person in charge when arriving on site and explain the day's work.
- At the completion of the work will remove and dispose of all trash that was created from the work.
- Have the paperwork signed.
- Make deliveries and pickups when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma
- Must have transportation to the branch
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in heights
- Able to lift 25+ pounds as needed
- Sales and Marketing.
- Valid driver's license
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, uniform servicemember status, age, disability or any other legally recognized protected personal characteristics.