Einstein Healthcare Network has provided compassionate, high-quality healthcare to anyone in need since 1866. We began with what was, in the late 1800's, a remarkable and forward-thinking creed: to provide medical care to the sick and wounded without regard to creed, color or nationality. Our primary mission remains true to the founders' intent. With our more than 550 employed specialty and primary care physicians, Einstein is able to provide the full spectrum of service to our community, from primary though quaternary care. Our primary service area is North Philadelphia whose population has significant medical needs and other challenges. Einstein is known for its mission of commitment to community and has gained a reputation for excellence, compassion and innovation. In this role you are responsible for all physician recruitment efforts including:
*Sources physicians through multimedia, including internal and external databases, external job boards, journal and internet advertising, hospital website, residency programs, professional, associations, contingency firms, word of mouth, etc.
- Department Profiling
- Creating Job Advertisements
- Phone or Virtual Screening
- Interview Coordination/Hosting
- Recruitment Process Management
- Leading Bi-weekly or Monthly Department Recruitment Meetings
- Working with Senior Leadership and Department Leadership as Requested
- Protocol and Procedure Development
- Form Development
- Resident Job Fairs, Career Fair Travel, Conference Travel
- Maintaining Accurate Recruitment Reporting
- Liaison to Administrators, Legal Department, and Immigration Attorneys
Reports to: Manager - Physician Recruitment.
If you are interested or know someone who might be interested, please reach out to Steven Jacobs, Manager -Physician Recruitment at email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.