Knowledge may be power, but you need to put the right knowledge in the right hands at just the right time to create truly powerful solutions. That's exactly what you'll be able to do at LexisNexis. We're a leading global provider of content, tools and analytics that help customers around the world enhance productivity, improve decision making and advance the rule of law. If you're passionate about driving and developing successful new business opportunities, we're looking for you.
Account Executive - Telesales
In this important role, you'll be responsible for generating new business revenue through the sale of LexisNexis products, services and content within your assigned territory. We're looking to you to:
• Exceed monthly and annual sales goals.
• Develop detailed strategic plans for growing business.
• Identify, qualify, manage and close on a strong pipeline of leads.
• Deliver actionable forecasts, customer, competitive and market intelligence.
• Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of LexisNexis products, content and solutions.
• Articulate competitive differentiators and our value proposition.
• Collaborate with other sales team members to secure new business.
• 3 or more years of experience generating new business sales.
• High School Diploma, or GED.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Business-to-business sales experience.
• A new business "hunter" mentality.
• Strong prospecting, selling, negotiating and closing skills.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to effectively partner and collaborate across teams.
• In-depth knowledge of Strategic Selling techniques and CRM systems.
In addition to the incredible rewards of advancing the rule of law around the world, a career with LexisNexis enables you to enjoy an amazing compensation and benefits package and limitless growth potential within a fast-paced and fun working environment. Find out for yourself!
Pay Range: $66,305 - $88,406 - $115,508
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or firstname.lastname@example.org .