LexisNexis Risk Solutions provides a full portfolio of Professional Services to expertly guide any business, of any size, through the design, implementation and ongoing optimization of best in class fraud, identity and authentication solutions.
Helping customers get the most out of their technology investment, the Engagement and Analytics team provides a range of services, from strategy optimization and consulting, to onsite support and Quarterly Business Reviews.
As a Senior Technical Consultant, you'll architect, guide, and validate solutions that allow some of the largest companies in the world do more business online. Your background in SaaS, passive application monitoring, and enterprise architecture will drive technical customer relationships and comprehensive project designs. You'll work with internal and external project managers to guide digital transformations to banking, commerce, social, and on-demand services customers leveraging your deep knowledge of the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network and how to adapt it to meet a wide number of business challenges. Beyond the technical architecture, you'll guide business design and integration of enforcement and escalation systems, as well as downstream consumers of ThreatMetrix data such as AML analysts, fraud analysts, and external customer experience managers.
Technical architecture, consulting, testing, and troubleshooting for customer integrations, including:
Desktop and mobile web fingerprinting. RESTful API integration. Escalation and enforcement workflow design.
Technical and business process discovery to identify project risks, create technical design documents, and create post-deployment test plans.
Technology and business consulting; helping application developers, fraud managers, and business owners harden their processes against criminals and operationalize the insights delivered from ThreatMetrix data.
Some travel may be necessary
• At least 10 years of experience in solutions engineering, technical support, or technical project management or application development (web and/or mobile).
• 5+ years of experience with xCode and Android Studio.
• 5+ years of experience with native development including ObjectiveC, Swift and Java.
• Experience with hybrid frameworks such as Cordova.
• Experience developing with mobile apps consuming cloud services via http.
• Experience creating and parsing JSON.
• Experience using/integrating SDKs.
• Have apps published in the APPLE app store -provide the links
• Deep understanding of how the Internet works, especially as it pertains to HTTP, TCP, and SSL and DOM
• Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills, including technical documentation.
• General knowledge of SPA (Angular, React, etc.)
o Do not have to be able to write, but have the ability to understand what it is
• General knowledge of Browser Dev Tools
o Ie. Developer Console
• Degree in Computer Science.
Additional Skills / Experience:
• Track record of delivering successful technology integration projects, especially in the security, fraud, or payments industry.
• Deep understanding of enterprise authentication and payment workflows.
• SPA Development
About LexisNexis Risk Solutions
LexisNexis Risk Solutions harnesses the power of data and advanced analytics to provide insights that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. We provide data and technology solutions for a wide range of industries including insurance, financial services, healthcare and government. We have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX Group (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. RELX is a FTSE 100 company and is based in London. For more information, please visit www.risk.lexisnexis.com, and www.relx.com
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com .