Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
• Collaborates with Sales, Engineering, Quality, and Operations functions to satisfy both internal and external customer expectations through the overall management of new program launches to successful completion through the identification and coordination of appropriate resources, determination of project scope, and managing and communicating project timelines, deliverables, issues, risks, and success metrics.
• Strategizes and outline goals and objectives of the program.
• Leads cross-functional project teams to solve problems and chairs regular project meetings to track progress towards shared objectives.
• Monitors profitability of projects and ensure expected targets are achieved.
• Develops and monitors budgets for assigned projects and assure that costs are planned, invoiced, and distributed appropriately.
• Maintains a clear project plan with major milestones and critical paths clearly identified.
• Tracks project progress against defined cost and timing objectives and react proactively to potential variances.
• Ensures projects align to the strategic initiatives defined for the Business by gathering appropriate information from individuals and the project team in order to make correct decisions.
• Completes accurate, high quality documentation of projects, including project schedules, status reports, and action plans.
• Manages and submits program reports for upper management and executive review.
• Presents program status and escalate issues as necessary to program sponsors and steering committees.
• Coordinates engineering changes through the change management process.
• Travels to customers' and suppliers' locations and to international Bilstein facilities as necessary.
• Communicates with customers regarding Bilstein's products, facilities, and capabilities.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Selection Criteria:
A highly visible role both internally and directly with the OE Customer, the Program Manager is fully responsible for overall project execution and communication of key new programs through direct collaboration with cross functional teams to ensure clearly defined and realized timelines, deliverables, risk management, and success metrics. Projects are to be executed with robust planning and risk mitigation. The successful incumbent will be accountable for the assigned program team and responsible for their execution of all phases of projects, while executing programs with robust planning, actively driving solutions and mitigating risks.thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America, Inc. is a world class manufacturer of suspension solutions headquartered in Hamilton, Ohio USA. thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America supplies products to a wide range of Original Equipment Automotive Manufacturers as well as Aftermarket and Motorsports.
thyssenkrupp Bilstein stands for innovation and High-Tech in suspension technology worldwide. With competence in the entire suspension system, the company supplies products across the complete damping and suspension spectrum through manufacturing facilities in Europe, America and China.
Moreover, thyssenkrupp Bilstein has been a preferred partner in motorsport and automobile tuning for many years. thyssenkrupp Bilstein is an operational business unit in the area of Components Technology.