MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Move the company from on prem into the cloud (AWS/Snowflake)
- Work on microservices, message queues and container orchestration
- Do infrastructure as code
- Work on data modeling patterns in SQL and NoSQL
- Establish guidelines, governance, and best practices
- Drive the architectural patterns used by the other people and groups at the bank
- balance maintaining the old while delivering the new
- Conceptualize, design and develop commone frameworks leveraging new advancements in technology with an emphasis on scalability * 7-10 years of software engineering experience working in strategic initiatives * 2+ years of building and administering distributed applications using a cloud platform * Work experience at the intersection one or more cloud platforms and feature delivery of complex systems * Have a background in financial services or banking This client is a bank that provides client services in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. Specifically on their IT team they support the employees and clients through the integration of their systems and services while driving innovation and exploring emerging technologies and providing an extraordinary service.
They are in the midst of a digital transformation and building a domain-driven model of banking behind modern APIs. These are APIs are a mix of REST APS and event sourcing. A candidate should be interested in object-functional programing, reactive programming, and architectural implementation patterns. This role will cover deposits, payments, customer onboarding and more.Full Benefits