Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Meritor is looking for a motivated individual to fill a Talent Acquisition Co-op position. This is a great opportunity for a college student who wants to grow their career in the Human Resource field.
This position will provide support of day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Talent Acquisition team. Assisting with full life cycle recruiting and cost-effective recruiting strategies that attract a diverse pipeline of candidates to meet the hiring needs of the organization.
• Assist in the recruiting process of full time direct hire placement
• Conduct candidate searches via the ATS system, LinkedIn, and CareerBuilder to identify talent for both open and future requisitions
• Edit job descriptions and post jobs on internal and external platforms
• Use applicant tracking system (Taleo) to manage candidates
• Source candidates and screen resumes prior to management review
• Conduct non-technical phone interviews
• Schedule management phone / virtual interviews and confirm details
• Close out filled requisitions in ATS and PeopleSoft
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow through
• Solid background in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Independent and innovative thinker
• Self-starter who takes initiative