Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Arcosa Wind Towers is searching for a Welder in our Clinton, IL plant.
As a professional welder you will use jigs/fixtures to lay-out pieces to be welded according to blueprints, layouts, schematics or work orders using manual, semi-automatic and automatic welding equipment to join, surface, fabricate and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials. You may also be required to inspect completed work for conformance to specifications and perform minor maintenance to equipment.
Qualifications and Skills
• Experience: 1 Year Welding
• Certifications: Grinding, GMAW
• Technical Skills
o Read Tape Measure
o Visual Inspection
• Education: High School Diploma or GED
• Read, write and speak proficiently in English
• Effective interpersonal communicator, good listener and open to feedback
• Desire to learn
• Team player
• Attention to detail
• Interest and aptitude in technology
• Dependable and punctual
• Strong work ethic
• Good social skills
• Problem Solving
• Time Management
Safety Sensitive (Y/N)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Proficiently perform flat welding
• Proficiently operate torch
• Be aware of and observe all safety practices.
• Know and follow all safety rules and procedures.
• Participate in safety committees and initiatives as assigned.
As an important member of the team, you will be responsible for:
• Activating the potential of our people,
• Caring for our customers,
• Optimizing operations and
• Integrating sustainability into our daily practices as well as our long-term strategy and promote a results-driven culture that is aligned with long term value creation.