Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
The Application Specialist/Implementation Analyst (AS/IA) Manager will mentor and lead a team for the Southeast Region and Latin America/Caribbean focusing on the delivery of system integration services for CAD/Records/Jail products across the Command Center product lines. The AS/IA Manager will be responsible for setting strategic direction and goals for the team and individuals, supervising delivery, authoring new content for training and customer adoption of MSI solutions, leading change in business processes and generally supporting the team and ensuring project deliverables and revenue.
The AS/IA manager will be responsible for resource scheduling, time review and approval, expense report review and approval, annual goals, performance management reviews, training and day-to-day monitoring of individual team members' performance.
* Work with Project Managers and Regional Software Services Directors to schedule resources and resolve conflicts
* Embrace and drive to achieve Regional Goals for revenue, cost, project metrics and other leadership initiatives
* Review and Approve Time Entry
* Review and Approve Expense Reports
* Set and Measure team member performance goals, including resource utilization
* Work with other Regions to establish, change and maintain consistent processes and procedures across the larger delivery organization
* Provide training/coaching/mentoring/counseling of team members
* Perform normal CAD/RMS/Jail/Command Center AS/IA tasks, as assigned
* Ensure the creation of necessary detailed documentation
* Develop training for the team
* Maintain subject matter expertise for assigned areas needed to lead the team
* 5+ years experience with PremierOne and FLEX CAD/RMS/Jail/GIS Applications
* Experience or background in 911 Emergency Communications, Public Safety, Computer Aided Dispatch, Integrated Command and Control, Records Management Systems, Jail Management Systems, Video Solutions, Mobile Computing required
* Bachelors Degree
* Resource Planning and Scheduling
* Leadership/ Training/Mentoring/Coaching/Counseling Skills
* Decision Making
* Problem Solving
* Time Management
* Providing and Receiving Feedback
* Business Analysis
* Change Management
Preferred location of applicant is in the Southeastern United States.
This position involves up to 30-50% travel in support of projects and team activities.
This position is subject to working in high security areas governed by the US Department of Justice's "Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Security Policy" and therefore requires successfully passing a more stringent fingerprint background check administered by Motorola Solutions Inc. customers.
5+ years of professional experience in a high-tech environment.
Must be able to obtain background clearance as required by government customer.
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.