Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for submitting filings to State Insurance Departments.
- Responsible for direct contact with State Insurance Departments for the purpose of obtaining approval of filings as expeditiously as possible.
- Ensures an effective level of collaboration and communication with Product Services Manager and Product Services Analyst to secure information necessary complete a filing.
- Distributes State objections to the appropriate individuals and ensures responses are received and submitted within the required timeframes.
- Obtains copies of statutes and regulations that have been referenced in a State objections and distributes to responsible party.
- Finalizes responses to State objections with appropriate attachments for submission to the State.
- Communicates State specific updates.
- Completes close-out of filings in accordance with established state filing procedures.
- Assists in gathering information and documentation in response to Market Conduct Exams, Claims Requests and Internal Audits.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of SERFF a plus.
- Knowledge of Commercial lines of business.
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Word & Excel, and Adobe Acrobat required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational skills required to handle and manage multiple filings through all stages of submission and approval.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.