Posted in Other 16 days ago.
It's an exciting time at PAC Worldwide
With the rise in e-commerce, it's a great time to be in the essential industry of flexible packaging! Our packaging is used in the delivery of goods such as books, gifts, parts, paperwork, medicine, household items, clothing, food and more. PAC Worldwide is experiencing tremendous growth and we are proud to provide good, stable jobs in safe environments.
From competitive benefits, to our employee-first company values, we are committed to investing in the people we care about. We now have a formal program for team members to move up in their roles, as well as opportunities to share in PAC's growth. We invite you to learn more!
This position requires:
* Ability to operate machinery in a safe manner
* Attention to detail in completing work orders accurately
* A teamwork attitude
* Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to understand and perform machine-specific Preventative Maintenance
* Must have a high school diploma or its equivalency
* At least 6 months of manufacturing work history desired
* Good interpersonal skills
* Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs. from floor to waist on a regular basis
The facility will be 24/7 with rotating 12 hour shifts. Below is an example of the schedule.
2 WEEK SCHEDULE EXAMPLE:
Mon - Work, Tuesday - Off, Wednesday - Off - Thursday - Work, Friday - Work, Saturday - Off, Sunday - Off
Mon - Off, Tuesday - Work, Wednesday - Work, Thursday - Off, Friday - Off, Saturday - Work, Sunday - Work
The 12-hour Night Shift hours will be 7am-7pm.
Working at PAC: PAC Worldwide manufactures packaging materials and supplies packaging automation equipment for some of the world's top retailers. For over 40 years, we have maintained a commitment to producing high-quality products while remaining dedicated to corporate responsibility and employee wellness. PAC promotes open communication and comprehensive employee wellness through our PACLife initiative. PACLife's CARE, CONNECT, CREATE initiative is targeted at our most important asset, our employees. Through PACLife we seek to enhance the life, relationships and future of every PAC employee. PACLife is about connecting with our employees on a level that goes beyond simple work output so, together, we can create a company where we are all proud to belong.
* Competitive hourly wage
* Bonus opportunities for obtaining production/safety/quality goals, maintaining perfect attendance, anniversary appreciation, and more
* Medical, dental, and vision with employer contributions to premiums and healthcare spending or reimbursement
* Employer-paid disability and life insurance, with additional voluntary options
* 401K plan eligibility on day 1 of employment, with a generous match after 6 months
* Three weeks of paid time off within the first year
* Paid holidays as of day 1
* Perks and discounts for local and national retailers and organizations
* Continuous training and professional development opportunities
* Consistent opportunities for overtime