Posted in Other 16 days ago.
ARE YOU EXCITED BY THE EVER-CHANGING LANDSCAPE OF ADVERTISING?
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR HELPING LOCAL BUSINESS REACH THEIR TARGET CUSTOMERS RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE?
THEN THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU!
COX MEDIA GROUP TAMPA IS LOOKING TO ADD A DIGITAL SALES DIRECTOR TO THEIR TEAM.
The Cox Media Group team is transforming the digital marketing landscape for local businesses and brands. The Digital Sales Director leads our digital advertising sales and operations teams to ensure maximum results for our clients. Resulting in seamless integration of their cross-platform campaigns.
The Digital Sales Director will lead a team of sales strategists to ensure client success. This role is responsible for achieving sales revenue goals by creating and executing a solution focused digital sales operation. Reporting to the Director of Sales, the (DSD) serves as the subject matter expert in the CMG suite of digital advertising solutions, strategies and processes. This role is focused on delivering customized client solutions through an integrated suite of media platforms.
* Lead a team of local digital support team members to be client-facing, subject matter experts to effectively support the local sales team from pre-sale to post-sale.
* Identify and share best practices to develop programs and solutions that drive customer results in key business categories. Effectively communicate industry case studies, best-in-class solutions, and marketing strategies to clients and sales teams.
* Uncover high-potential digital revenue growth opportunities.
* Facilitate both group presentations and face-to-face sales calls with key advertising clients.
* Collaborate with sales leadership and digital team members to develop best practices and actionable digital revenue plans/targets.
* Forecast sales targets and provide guidance/leadership to ensure they are met by the team.
* Support digital knowledge and the development of the local sales team through coaching, mentoring and facilitation of corporate sales training and support resources.
* Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum of three (3) years' experience in digital sales, preferably in media sales.
* Experience with needs assessment (client needs analysis), digital sales training programs & curriculums, business development, implementation and facilitation required.
* Proven results in a rapidly changing, dynamic and fast-paced environment that requires collaboration across multiple stakeholders and constituents.
* Demonstrated success with selling digital advertising products; targeted display, sponsorships & premium advertising, analytics, SEM, SEO, responsive website design, native advertising, social, lead generation and mobile.
THIS POSITION COMES WITH HEALTH, VISION AND DENTAL BENEFITS ON DAY 1, 401K AFTER 90 DAYS, FLEXIBLE PTO, 8 PAID HOLIDAYS AND A COLLABORATIVE TEAM ENVIRONMENT THAT IS UNMATCHED!