Posted in Other 17 days ago.
Reporting to a Sr. Manager, we are looking for someone who has an interest in HW QC and Test, but a passion for getting things done. Work with a team of 10+ Engineers, you will be validation the HW platforms for the current and next generation products. This is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in all phases of the HW development cycle to reach new product launches and features development for our products.
While this is an individual contributor role, you'll be involved in many aspects - helping evolve our existing architecture, working with teams to improve product quality, operations, and implementing new features and functionalities. This position offers a large scope of experience and direct involvement with complex and innovative technology. In addition, you will be working alongside a close-knit team of experienced software, hardware and ASIC developers.
* HW Test Engineer for communication products
* Work with cross functional teams and external teams (ODM/JDM/CM) to drive resolution
* Participate in design reviews
* Support the development of validation Hardware/Software and debug of test failures
* Design development HW test cases, create HW test plans, implement, automate and execute test cases
* Support the development team to perform debugging of failed development and production products
* Prepare reports, documents/statistics to support test result
* Work with the development team to identify root cause and implement corrective actions
* Contribute in improving the yield during the development phase and production
* Work with the development team to contribute in suppliers' component FA process
* Support the development team to evaluate and qualify components
* Participate in system and chip bring up tasks when necessary
* Participate in the Quality Report Generation
* Team player
* Efficient self-starter
* Good verbal & written communication skills
* Multi-tasking & problem solving skills
* You are experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building great HW Platforms.
* Must have 10+ years of validation Test Engineering experience
* Preferably has had prior HW design exposure or experience
* Expertise with 10Gb, 40Gb or higher speed Ethernet Switches
* Experience with Embedded Processor architecture, development and system level debug
* Familiarity with standard interfaces SATA, PCIe, DDR, USB, I2C, Optical/Copper Modules
* Familiarity with traffic generators, Logic Analyzers, bus analyzers, multi-meters, waveform generators, and Digital Scopes
* Working knowledge with test center like Ixia, Spirent, and BreakingPoint
* Ability to write scripts Shell, Python, Perl, TCL
* Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
* Understanding of operating Temperature and HALT Chambers
* MUST have Knowledge of EDVT & System/Device Characterization
*B.S. in Electrical Engineering or similar field; M.S. required