Posted in Other 16 days ago.
Work where your work matters. Work at CCRC.
CCRC prides itself as a workplace of choice for passionate talent, driven by our mission to cultivate child, family and community well-being. Whether the positon works directly with the public or supports our programs, every position is vital to our mission's success and reputation as a leader. We are not your typical non-profit. We are 900+ people strong and growing!
You could play a key role supporting the Subsidy Division!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Within the team structure, Case Specialist Trainees are expected to meet all benchmarks outlined within the Training Program and provide case management services to families enrolled in subsidized child care programs, which include the following responsibilities:
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These duties include tasks that are required, but currently comprise of less than 5% of the daily workflow for this job:
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Listed as: Activity - Hours per day
* Activity - Balancing: Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling when walking, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery or erratically moving surfaces. - Hours per day: None
* Activity - Climbing: Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles, or other similar devices. Using feet and legs and/or hands and arms. Performing activities where body agility is emphasized. - Hours per day: 0-2
* Activity - Crawling: Moving about on hands and knees. - Hours per day: None
* Activity - Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending the leg and spine. - Hours per day: 0-2
* Activity - Driving: A car, truck, forklift or other types of moving equipment. - Hours per day: None
* Activity - Feeling: Perceiving attributes of an object, such as its size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of the fingertips. - Hours per day: 3-4
* Activity - Grasping: Applying pressure to an object with the fingers. - Hours per day: 3-4
* Activity - Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds with no less than a 40db loss at 500Hz, 1000Hz and 2000Hz with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and make fine discrimination in sound, such as when making fine adjustments on a piece of equipment. - Hours per day: 7-8
* Activity - Kneeling: Bending legs at the knee to rest the body on the knee or knees. - Hours per day: 0-2
* Activity - Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher location or moving objects horizontally from one location to another. Lifting a 50lb object to shoulder level throughout the work shift. Requires the substantial use of the upper extremities and back muscles. - Hours per day: 0-2
* Activity - Pulling: Using upper extremities to exert force to draw, haul or lug objects in a sustained motion. - Hours per day: 0-2
* Activity - Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward. - Hours per day: 0-2
* Activity - Reaching: Extending hand or hands and extending arm or arms in any direction. - Hours per day: 0-2
* Activity - Repetitive motions: Substantial movements of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers, including keyboarding. - Hours per day: 7-8
* Activity - Sitting: Particularly for long periods of time. - Hours per day: 5-6
* Activity - Standing: Standing or staying on feet for sustained periods of time. - Hours per day: 0-2
* Activity - Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending the spine at the waist, requiring full use of the lower extremities and back muscle. - Hours per day: None
* Activity - Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken words. Those activities in which detailed or important spoken instructions to co-workers are required. The instructions must be conveyed accurately, loudly, and/or quickly. - Hours per day: 7-8
* Activity - Twisting: Turning from right to left at the waist. - Hours per day: 0-2
* Activity - Viewing: The ability to distinguish colors, read a VDT or other needs for depth perception. - Hours per day: 7-8
* Activity - Walking: Moving about on feet to accomplish tasks. - Hours per day: 0-2
Job Description Notification:
This job description is intended to provide an overview of the requirements of the position. As such, it is not necessarily all-inclusive, and the job may require other essential and/or non-essential functions, duties, or responsibilities not listed herein. Management, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to change, alter, and/or otherwise modify this job description at any time. Nothing in this job description is intended to create a contract of employment of any type or kind. Employment at Child Care Resource Center is strictly on an at-will basis.
At CCRC, passion and meaningful work is rewarded! We offer employees:
We have doubled in size over the past 10 years. We provide child development and early education, workforce development opportunities, child care financial assistance, Head Start preschool and Early Head Start services and more for close to 50,000 parents, children, and child care providers each month in Northern Los Angeles County, including Antelope Valley, and the entirety of San Bernardino County, including an office in Victorville, serving a total geographic area of 22,500 square miles.
Click here to learn more about CCRC!
Click here to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities